Voters are ignorant. Trying to win moderate voters. When he gets in the senate he’ll be a good democrat.
10/11/18 – In another bombshell release from Project Veritas, Phil Bredesen (D-TN) staffers reveal the truth about the Governor’s allegiance and deceptive campaign tactics.
Here are just a few excerpts. Watch the video for yourself at Project Veritas.
- Says YES on Kavanaugh in Vote-Grab, But Staffers Say He Wouldn’t “It’s politics.”
- Lie Was “a Political Move” to Appear “Moderate” Rather Than Liberal – Bredesen Campaign Is “all here” to Run Against Trump, “he hates Trump”
- Staffer Confides: “we’re trying to make it so it’s not about Democrats…” BUT “he’ll be a good Democrat”
- Blue Wave: “This isn’t about everything else… this is for the Blue Wave…” “we don’t say that out of these walls”
- Bredesen Staff Thinks Tennessee Voters Are “Ignorant”
- HANNITY: “It will blow your mind!”
Lying to Persuade Moderate Voters
Maria Amalla and Will Stewart, staffers in Bredesen’s campaign, both say on hidden camera that the statement Bredesen issued in support of Kavanaugh was a political ploy to gain the support of moderate voters in Tennessee.
JOURNALIST: “Like he wouldn’t really vote yes [for Kavanaugh,] would he?
AMALLA: “No, it’s a political move… He thinks that like we’re down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us.”
Bredesen Hides his Direct Affiliation with the National Democratic Party
In multiple conversations, Bredesen staffers admitted that Bredesen does not want to fully communicate his connection to the national leadership of the Democratic party.
Bredesen Staff Thinks Very Little of Tennessee Voters
Also in the report are comments made by Stewart agreeing that Tennessee voters are “ignorant” for supporting the confirmation of now Justice Brett Kavanaugh:
JOURNALIST: “So he’ll lose voters if he says yes [to not confirming Kavanaugh?]”
STEWART: “Oh, straight up, yeah.”
JOURNALIST: “Are the people of Tennessee that ignorant?”
My addition? If you’re in the state of Tennessee, I suggest you run these liars out of office. We are all tired of this deception and game playing. We are also tired of them treating us like we are stupid.
Take action in the US with the elections coming up. Don’t be complacent! Every vote counts. Make your voice heard at the voting booth. And, make sure they don’t change your vote.
WATCH THE VIDEO AND READ THE WHOLE STORY: